Added: 12 June 2021
Last Updated: 14 June 2021
All data collected and processed by this Website is deemed necessary unless otherwise stated and opted out by the Site User. Unless otherwise stated, users communicate Usage Data and Personal data to the website upon use of the website.
Please contact the Data Controller if you wish to know how your data is handled.
Cookies and other relevant tracking information are collected for the sole purpose of providing a better usage experience, of which also includes providing personalized offerings such as discounts, lifetime deals, and in-app purchases.
All information provided by users who register to AimFox for either a free-trial, subscription, use of a tool on this Website, are submitted freely and with the consent of the user to the Website and the Company. Such information is hereby referred to as Customer Data. Customer Data is used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To improve services rendered
- To maintain consistent results and improvements for the customer
- To retain billing information and billing service agreement creation and maintenance
- Miscellaneous usage to improve customer experience and satisfaction
Website Visitor Data
Website visitor data is used for advertising purposes. Website visitor data is committed by the user and collected under the explicit consent of the website visitor. This data is not shared with any third parties of AimFox Technologies Ltd. This data may be used by subsidiary companies of AimFox Technologies Ltd. Data is anonymized.
Data Processing Techniques
AimFox Technologies ensures that unauthorized access is prevented at all costs. Unauthorized access and unauthorized destruction is prevented by security measures undertaken by the Company.
Data processing is carried out programmatically through the use of cloud-hosted commuting. Data processed may be visible to privileged employees, such as support staff and/or the data controller. External parties do not data process with the exception of marketing platforms such as Google and/or Facebook, where data is submitted for hashing and anonymization and then used in marketing campaigns to offer special deals and/or discounts to the end user.
Legal Information In Lieu of Data Processing Procedures
AimFox processes all types of Personal Data of the User in certain circumstances:
- Users have given their assent for one or more specific reasons. Note: Under some regulations the Data Controller may be permitted to exercise Personal Data until the User objects to it (“opt-out”), without having to depend on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- Data processing is required for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations;
- Data processing is connected to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Data Controller;
- Data processing is needed for conformity with a legal commitment to which the Data Controller is subject;
- Data processing is related to a function that is done in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Data Controller
- Data processing is required for the reasons of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
AimFox and its Data Protection Officer can and will be happy to explain the specific legal basis that applies to the above processing, and particularly whether the providing of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual necessity, or a requirement for entering into a contract.
Data Processing Location
Data is processed at the Data Controller's operational offices and in any other locations where the sides involved in the processing are situated. Subject to the User's location, conveying of data could require transferring the User's Data to a location other than their own. To know more about processing of such transferred Data, Users can exemine the segment about processing Personal Data.
If more extensive protection standards are relevant, Users are also allowed to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a location outside the European Union or to any international establishment governed by public international law or founded by two or more countries, for instance the UN, and about the security proceedings taken by the Data Controller to secure their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users can learn more by reviewing the relevant segments of this document or ask the Data Controller using the details found in the contact section.
Data Holding Period
Personal Data shall be processed and saved for the period of time necessitated by the justifiable purpose they have been collected for. Data is retained for up to 60 days, with anonymized data spanning up to 730 days for analytical purposes
Third Party Personal Data Processing
The Company assembles Personal Data with the use of the below services:
AimFox employs Analytics platforms to track its web traffic and gain better understanding of the User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC)
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage.
Place of processing: United States - Opt Out Link
Communication with the User
By signing up to the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the list of contacts of those who might be sent email messages consisting of information of commercial or promotional type about this Website. The User email address could also be added to the contact list by signing up to the Website or due to making a acquisition.
EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS (MAILCHIMP, MAILERLITE, SENDGRID)
Personal Data collected: Country, Email Address, First & Last Name
Place of processing: United States - Opt out inside the email using the Unsubscribe link
Showing content from outside platforms
Users can view content on our website through services supplied by external platforms. External platforms might gather web traffic data for pages where the service is present, even when Users do not use it.
ADOBE FONTS (ADOBE INC.)
Payment Processing & Provision of Transactional Services
Payment suppliers allow AimFox to process Credit Card and Debit Card buys. AimFox shares only the data required to perform the transaction with the financial mediators handling the transaction. Transactions are created, conducted, and processed on a third-party website.
CHARGEBEE (CHARGEBEE INC.)
Place of processing: United States
Web Infrastructure, Hosting Providers
This kind of service has the aim of hosting Data and files that allow this Website to operate and be distributed, and additionally to offer a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of AimFox. Few of these services work using geographically distributed servers, wich makes it harder to ascertain the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
GODADDY (GODADDY INC.)
Place of processing: United States
Customer Service & Support Provision To The User
This type of service is meant for helping users with their queries regarding the Service provided by AimFox. Intercom is a customer service software. They are a fully GDPR compliant platform.
Age consent and minimum age requirements
The Services AimFox provides are not available to minors under the age of 18. If a minor under the age of 18 has given us their information without an approving parent/guardian, please contact AimFox immediately.
User Rights & Privileges
Users can employ rights pertaining to the processing of their Personal Data by the Data Controller and/or the Company. Conditional on the protection standards of the region the User is in, the User may have the right to:
- Extract Consent. Users may extract formerly given assent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose Data Processing. Users have the right to oppose the processing of their Data if the processing is done on a legal basis other than consent.
- Gain Access to Their Data. Users have the right to know if Data is being processed by the Data Controller, acquire disclosure pertaining to certain features of Data processing and get a copy of the Data being processed.
- Validate and Ask Correction:Users have the right to validate the correctness of their Data and seek for it to be updated or corrected.
- Limit Data Processing:Users have the right, under some circumstances, to limit the processing of their Data. In such cases, the Data Controller will refrain from processing their Data for any reason other than saving it.
- Deleting Personal Data: Users have the right, under some circumstances, to require the deletion of their Data from the Data Controller.
- Move their Data: Users have the right to get their Data in a commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred to another controller without any delay. This is relevant when the Data is processed automatically and the processing is based on the User's agreement, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Submit Complaint: Users have the right to bring a complaint to their competent data protection authority.
The Right to Oppose Processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest purpose, in the practice of an official authority trusted to the Data Controller or for the aims of the lawful interests pursued by the Data Controller, Users may oppose such processing by supplying a reason related to their specific situation to justify the opposition.
Users must note however, that, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing reasons, they can oppose that processing at all times without giving any reasoning. To know if the Data Controller is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can go to the relevant parts of this document.
Any appeals to use User rights can be sent to the Data Controller through the contact information given in this document. These appeals can be sent free of charge and will be reviewed by the Data Controller as soon as possible and always within one month.
Defining Wider Protection Standards Applicability
Most sections of this document concern all Users. Some sections only apply if the processing of Personal Data is under broader protection standards.
Such broader protection standards are applicable when the processing:
- is done by an Data Controller based in the EU;
- Is about the Personal Data of Users who are in the EU and is in relation to the offering of paid or unpaid goods or services, to such Users;
- Is about the Personal Data of Users who are in the EU and enables the Data Controller to track such Users’ behavior taking place in the EU.
Cookies are mini text files that are sent by us to the User computer, and from the User computer or mobile device to us. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed might need the User's consent.
If the installation of Cookies is based on agreement, such agreement can be freely extracted at all times following the guidelines provided here.
Technical Cookies and Cookies used for aggregated statistical purposes
Activity re. Storing of Preferences, Optimizations, and Statistical Data
Cookies used by third parties
Several of the services to follow below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not need the agreement of the User or may be managed directly by the Data Controller.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC)
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Place of processing: United States - Opt out link
Third-Party Cookies Notice
Further Information on Data Collection & Data Processing
The User's Personal Data may be employed for legal purposes by the Data Controller in Court or in the proceedings leading to potential legal action as a result of inappropriate use of this Website or the related Services. The User states to be informed that the Data Controller might have to expose personal data if requested by public authorities.
Further information about User's Personal Data
For operation and maintenance reasons, this Website and any third-party services may gather files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this end.
More information regarding the gathering or processing of Personal Data can be asked for from AimFox at any time. Please see the contact details at the end of this document.
Do Not Track Appeals
The AimFox Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To know if any of the third-party services it uses supports “Do Not Track” requests, please review their privacy policies.